Shipping & Delivery Information
We are able to ship our products Australia wide.
Price for shipping will vary dependent on your location (Post Code).
Depending on your shipping address, we will either use; our own truck, couriers, Australia Post or furniture freight carriers.
To obtain a price on shipping add the product/s you wish to purchase to your cart and then proceed to the view shopping cart page or the checkout. You will then be asked to fill in your postcode after which all of the shipping methods to your area and prices will appear.
There are a variety of different shipping methods that we use depending on the product or quantity of products you order. These methods include:
- Australia Post for Express and Parcel Post.
- Couriers (such as Allied Express, BHF Couriers, TNT or Fastway Couirers)
Where possible your order will be shipped from our store in Sans Souci, NSW within 5 business days of you placing your order. If your order is going to take longer than this we will attempt to contact you via Email or Phone advise you of an expected delivery time.
The time it takes for your order to arrive depends on the products you order and the shipping method that has been selected. Delivery times for each shipping option are as follows:
- Express Post – next business day delivery to the Express Post National Network and Express Post NSW locations. These can bed found at http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html.
- Parcel Post – standard postage can take between 2 and 6 business days depending on your location. Information on parcel post shipping times can also be found at http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html.
- Courier - we mainly use Allied Express, BHF Couriers or TNT for our bulky shipping. They will generally take 3-4 days to state capitals (except Perth) and to Western Australia, remote and country areas they will take 10-14 days. Courier deliveries will be left at your front door should you not be home. If you would like this not to happen please let us know in the special instructions.
In some cases we use furniture carriers for shipping. They will generally take 7-10 days to state capitals (except Perth) and to Western Australia, remote and country areas they will take 2-3 weeks.